* Injury list as of the end of practice Monday:
- Al Harris is the only new player on the list, due to swelling in his knee. Day-to-day.
- Mikail Baker, hamstring of DEATH. Was reported at one time as a knee injury, but that was likely a typo. It's been a hamstring injury all training camp.
- Jermelle Cudjo, back
- Dionte Dinkins, high ankle sprain, out 2-4 weeks
- Marquis Johnson, knee/shoulder, on PUP list
- James Laurinaitis, pectoreal. Starting to worry about this one. Day-to-day.
- Drew Miller, ankle
- Jerome Murphy, broken ankle, out for season
- Michael Ohihurtmyknee, calf strain, out at least another week.
- Fred Robbins, back. Really starting to worry about this one.
- Keith Toston, quad
Practiced Monday, coming off the injury list:
* No word yet on the rest of the Rams' moves today to get down to the 80-man roster limit.
Carolina, though, has cut Chris Massey, just a few days after signing him.