Friday, September 2, 2011

RamView's final 53

QB: Bradford, Feeley. Lewis as QB2 would not be a shock after last night. But I don't think they want to lose Bradford's mentor. Then again, the Rams technically don't have a QB coach....

RB: Jackson, Cadillac, Norwood. Honestly thought I'd see more of Britt Miller last night. We may be heading toward a fullback-free roster.

TE: Kendricks, Hoomanawanui, Onobun, Bajema. I didn't originally have Bajema in. Now I'm giving him Miller's spot.

WR: Amendola, BGibson, Sims-Walker, Salas, Avery, Alexander, Curry. DX won his job back in my eyes last night. Plus Billy Devaney's interview on TV left a strong impression they won't be afraid to try and PS Austin Pettis. Mark Clayton to the PUP.

OL: Saffold, Smith, Bell, Brown, Dahl, Goldberg, Ojinnaka, Foster. Goldberg did not play well last night, don't consider him a lock.

DL: Long, Hall, Quinn, Sims, Selvie, Robbins, Bannan, Muir, GGibson. C.J. Ah You, though, could end up replacing the 7th WR or 1oth DB.

LB: Laurinaitis, Poppinga, Leber, Chamberlain, Kehl, Hull, Jabara Williams. Williams/Zach Diles is a coin flip as far as I'm concerned.

DB: Bartell, Fletcher, Harris, King, Atchison, Mikell, Stewart, Dahl, Butler, Hines. Butler/Hines/Jonathan Nelson another coin flip. Or Ro-sham-bo.

ST: Brown, Jones, McQuaide.

Just make sure my boy Guidugli makes the practice squad and I'll be happy.

-$-

No comments: