Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tim Atchison released....

RamView brutally wrong about another Rams roster decision.

I'd think Atchison has a strong chance at the practice squad, but a monkey could basically outguess me today, so there you go.

Still hanging around with eight cuts left:
Thaddeus Lewis: looks like he's ON. The Rams have passed up chances to keep an extra DL, TE, and now DB. Looks like it'll be three QBs.
Brit Miller
BEN GUIDUGLI. I'm not holding out hope, but he's hung in a long time.
Billy Bajema. Would seem quite safe right now as the third TE, of three.
Drew Miller / Ryan McKee / Kevin Hughes. Rams have only 7 o-linemen on the roster right now; one of these three is going to make it.
James Butler / Jermale Hines
Darell Dorell Scott. Scott has had some good moments this preseason. Wonder if they'll go with 5 DEs, 5 DTs, and Scott essentially got Selvie's position.
Another DT, John Henderson, has yet to be cut. Wonder what the hold-up is there.
Rams are apparently saving the WR drama for last.
Danario Alexander, Donnie Avery, Austin Pettis, Dominique Curry
Mark Clayton yet to be PUP'ed. And Greg Matthews hasn't been cut yet. What the hey?

I'll bet it's Scott as the 10th DL, a fullback getting the spot I had for 4th TE, effectively Onobun's, Thad Lewis getting the spot I had for 10th DB, and 7 WRs as I projected.

I'll say Lewis, Britt Miller, Drew Miller, Darell Dorell, Butler, Hines, Alexander, Avery, Curry are all making it now. Good luck with that, they way I'm flailing today.

-$-

No comments: