Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Rams October schedule

(4/11/0&)
10/7 vs. Big Dead - NATURALLY, they play four road games in five weeks, and the one home game is the week I'm out of town. I need a sellout, or RamView's going to be in some trouble. Also would be nice to beat the freaking Big Dead at home. They have flopped miserably the last two times the Big Dead were here...

10/14 @ Baltimore - Yikes. I would rate this as the most difficult game on the schedule.

10/21 @ Seattle - Geez, stop doing the Rams so many favors, NFL. I didn't have "cross country flight after game at intense, physical opponent" on my wish list.

10/28 vs. Cleveland - Browns come off the bye week, but this still has to rank as the most winnable game on the '07 schedule.

That Big Dead game is going to be a pivotal one. I'd like their chances at Seattle better had they not been at Baltimore the week before.

4-4 at the bye week seems satisfactory. If they start the season 2-0, though, they should get here at 5-3.

No comments: