Monday, March 26, 2012

NFL Draft Countdown mock draft

Scott Wright's NFLDraftCountdown has long been one of my favorite draft sites. I'll list his mock draft for the Rams' first three picks for the time being, but something to note is that this version is three weeks old:
6-Justin Blackmon
33-Michigan State DT Jerel Worthy
39-Troy OL James Brown

RamView's picks here would be:
6-Blackmon
33-Zach Brown
39-Connecticut DT Kendall Reyes. Wright also has Stanford TE Coby Fleener and South Carolina CB Stephon Gilmore available here; I'm going to guess those will change in his next mock.
65-LaMichael James, RB, Oregon. Thought about Illinois OL Jeff Allen, but I'm turning into Billy Devaney here holding off too long on a playmaking RB. Also gave very strong consideration to Illini WR A.J. Jenkins, who I may have said before would give you everything Brandon Lloyd did.
I'd be looking at corners to kick off the 4th, such as Casey Hayward of Vanderbilt.

31 days till the draft! I have a bunch of Path to the Draft backlogged; that's probably the next project for the blog.

-$-

No comments: