Friday, March 30, 2012

All-time team updates

After minutes of thoughtful consideration, I am planning to make the following changes to the all-time team pages at ramview.com:

All-St. Louis team
* Chris Long played his way onto this team in 2011. I didn't want to cut any of the other DEs (Leonard Little, Grant Wistrom, Kevin Carter), so I'm going to drop a DT, Ryan Pickett.
* Darian Stewart, I believe, is good enough for the "practice squad". He'll bump Tyoka Jackson.

All-worst team
New starters on the all-worst team:
* Jason Brown at center over Steve Everitt.
* Justin King at corner over everybody. Kim Herring comes off the team at safety; he probably never really deserved to be there anyway.
* Almost forgot: the new offensive coordinator will be Josh McDaniels.

Kevin Hughes dodged a bullet once I remembered that game where Andy King gave up 4 sacks to N.D. Kalu. So Hughes is safe.

I'm holding back on Jason Smith for the time being, but 2012 will probably determine a spot for him in the worst-tackle rotation and/or worst draft pick in team history.

I also added the Cadillac Williams f-up on the backwards pass in the Giants game as one of the ten worst plays, replacing a Tony Banks INT. Banks had plenty of INTs; that one won't be missed.

-$-

No comments: