Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Suh Year

RamBlog will be coming somewhat to life again now that the regular season is over. Just part of what makes this the worst Rams blog around. Eh, this offseason's going to be far more interesting than the past regular season was, anyway. And I'll have significantly more time.

First programming note of the new year: I am once again planning to "live" blog the playoffs, starting Saturday afternoon with Jets at Bengals. I've even written down the start times and everything so I don't show up late like a damn moron like I did for BOTH conference championships last year.

I "officially" picked Colts over Big Dead in the Super Bowl in the column, though my gut, usually brutally wrong, thinks Colts over Vikings. Which probably means something like the Cowboys beating the Chargers when it's all said and done. I would like to point out that for the first time in a very long time, BOTH my preseason Super Bowl picks made the playoffs: New England and Green Bay. Maybe next year I'll actually be brave enough to publish my preseason Super Bowl picks, then.

No comments: