Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mock draft results

Though Accu-Draft 3.0 had the Rams' first round pick WRONG, it still was the best of my three mocks, with six direct hits: Jake Long (duh), Matt Ryan, Darren McFadden, Vernon Gholston, Jonathan Stewart at 13 and Felix Jones at 22 (also a duh). It had 25 of 31 first-rounders correct, five of the misses being wide receivers, the biggest miss being Devin Thomas at 11. 2.0 and 1.0, the one that had Chris Long going to the Rams, had 4 direct hits.

I don't think that's a terrible result. For me, it actually rivals my better mock drafts from the past. It's at least as good as Sports Illustrated's, which didn't even get #1 overall right, and that was a mulligan! Dr. Z has a lot of nerve grading the team's drafts (I believe he gave the Rams a "C") when he can't even get the pick THEY GIVE YOU IN ADVANCE right!

No comments: