Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Website note

Ramview.com has changed formats. I didn't update the website at all this season because it was pretty much a pain in the ass to do. I spend a ton of time every week writing the recap and didn't want to spend all the extra time I had been spending creating a new webpage for each one. The way I had been doing it was very cumbersome.

Now, I've got the website acting as a front end for the blog. It should be much easier for me to dump content into the blog and just update the links to the content on the website. I'm sure there are 100,000 better ways of doing this I haven't had time to figure out, but this should work for now.

I've got a LONG way to go before RamView 2.0 is up to date, but there's a link to the old site on it while I get the recaps posted to the blog. (In the meantime, Realramsfans.com has them archived back to 2006.) Ideally I'll post updates of my progress here, or maybe even tweet something for once. Better watch my ambition there!


-$-

No comments: