Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tickets! Get your tickets here!

The Rams for the first time have announced how many tickets are still unsold for each game on this season's home schedule. Just over two weeks from the home opener; it's not sold out. The Whiner and Big Dead games aren't even close, and need I remind that I need a sellout for the Big Dead game because I will be out of town and may not be able to RamView it.

The only games sold out are the Packer and Steeler games. Expect a lot of road fans those two games.

This is getting embarrassing, St. Louis. Get it in gear!

(I had to type this info in because Blogger left an inexplicable gap when I copied the HTML)
(Then Blogger dumped all the spacing I carefully put in. Hey, Google, it was crap like this that
made me dump the Yahoo blogging tool)

Sept 9 Carolina 1,800
Sept 16 San Francisco 4,250
Oct 7 Arizona 4,100
Oct 28 Cleveland 3,000
Nov 25 Seattle 2,500
Dec 2 Atlanta 4,300
Dec 16 Green Bay sold out
Dec 20 Pittsburgh sold out

Maybe if half the home games didn't fall after Thanksgiving...

No comments: