Thursday, August 2, 2007

Site announcements

First, I'd like to announce that Jimmy Kennedy has been added to one
of the all-time St. Louis Ram teams. Guess which one.

I'm still on track to hit tomorrow afternoon's practice. Report should
be up tomorrow night, probably late.

RamView for the August 10 game in Minnesota will run late
due to other commitments I have that night. (Note to self: add
Red Bull to grocery list.)

Last and certainly not least, I will be attempting the Preseason Challenge
again this season; that is, to watch every preseason game (they're all
televised). I successfully pulled this off in 2004. 2005 never made it past
week 1 because my satellite equipment died. I only made it through the
first three weeks last year before I ran out of time and the regular season started.

TiVo, DirecTV and my ability to handle sleep deprivation willing, (Note to
self: More Red Bull) I'll make a hard run at it this year and return to past glory.
All to be documented for posterity at preseasonchallenge.blogspot.com by game,
and with luck, pages here once again for each week.

No comments: