Sunday, September 27, 2015

RamView programming note

RamView's home high-speed Internet access has been down since yesterday and won't be up until Wednesday at the earliest. 1990's-era dial-up access is proving mostly useless and there's no way I'm going to be able to keep up a live blog throughout today's game. I'm using my cell phone right now and for vital updates. I'll do the live blog offline and put it up here later in the week. I still expect to get the weekly recap column out to the usual fan forums, likely Monday night.

It looks like I did call it correctly that Todd Gurley would get the call today. Chris Mortensen's brilliant update says to expect him to get "between 6 and 26 carries".

Remember the game will be on CBS, not Fox. Greg Gumbel and Trent Green on play-by-play.

Referee today is John Hussey. Naturally the Rams get another rookie ref.

Enjoy the game.

-$-

No comments: