Friday, November 18, 2011

Seattle game sells out

Somehow enough tickets have been sold for Sunday's matchup between the 3-6 Seahawks and the 2-7 Rams to avoid a TV blackout. (Not that I'm expecting to see more than half the stadium actually filled.) Game will be on KTVI-2 at 3:05 p.m.

Figuring there was no chance for a sellout, I was planning to record the Red Zone channel during the game hoping I'd get a few plays to review when I get back home, and at least have something to file in my Rams video collection (which I was too stupid to start until 2006). In the past, if a game didn't sell out, I'd just record that week's "Rams Weekly" on KTVI, but the Rams apparently suck so much they quit doing that show in the middle of this season! (At least, it hasn't been on since the bye week.)

Sunday is Military Appreciation Day at the Dome, so I'll bet a lot of the previously-surplus tickets for Sunday are going to men and women in uniform. The more the merrier...

-$-

No comments: